Saturday 21 August 2010

With a Cape...

So... My darling wife and my flatmate Scherie put me up to this: if I was to do Cape to Cape it had to be with a cape. So here's yours truly, appropriately caped and exploring the wilds of Britain.

The start of the adventure. I met two lovely families in Cornwall who were holidaying together and they invited my for BBQ supper and wine. They snapped this picture of me as I left...


Cape Cornwall, learning to fly.

Our intrepid superhero suspects some evil creature is at work. A giant alien bee is building hexagonal domes and is intent on taking over the south of England (it's the Eden Project and the domes are biospheres).


Clearly our superhero's powers are still very much alive. Stonehenge pales into insignificance beneath the mighty warrior's giant stature (it's there somewhere; better photo below.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi James,

    It's Jez, one of the BBQ families from the camp site. The handsome BBQ chef to be precise.

    Hope it's all going well for you. It was nice to meet you in Cornwall. I hope that the ride is going well!

    Take care, Jez, Zoe, Abby and Archie

    ReplyDelete