Saturday 21 August 2010

London

Hi folks,
Sat 21st. I'm in London, E. Sheen to be precise. I'm staying with my old school buddie, Pete, his lovely wife Mary-Clare and their one year old. Many apologies for the lack of blogging so far on this trip. This is due to me not being tech-savy enough to own anything like a mobile internet. Also, I've been dealing with some bike issues (broken spokes) and have had to put in some fairly long days to cover the distance up from Cornwall, so there's been a lack of time for things like blog updates.

Anyway, what can I say about London. London has really amazing people, that's what I can say about London. And London also now has a new bike hire scheme like the ones they have in the other cool cities in Europe like Paris.

Plugged in, hoping for a bit of extra charge.

London also has some surprising wildlife. Aside from the doormouse I saw at my Grandma's house in central London, and the Pidgeons around Trafalgar Square, there's the amazing Richmond Park, complete with herds of deer:


1 comment: